<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 25, 2009

NICE

We had a nice holiday.

I went to a Meeting this morning and then exchanged some video time with kids back east. We all took a walk early. A weekday threesome. And then went to a pot luck dinner at a friend's house. A dozen people who we knew.

I took mince pie. I made two. Despite the host's saying one was enough. I brought one home. OK. I have it for New Years.

I didn't mention that I went to a party a week ago.

Last Saturday.

Our neighbor's annual open house. I usually last for 20 minutes before I take off out the back door. They understand.

This year they only invited neighbors. No clients. No one they don't like (we have the same prejudices and biases) so I stayed an entire hour. It was actually quite pleasurable. Until it wasn't.

Then I left.

That is my holiday season in a nutshell.

There are no more events.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?