<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 30, 2009

LAW AND ORDER MIKE

Steve Benen Political Animal:

As of this afternoon, the gunman believed to be responsible for shooting four uniformed police officers in Tacoma, Washington, remains at large. (Because the suspect, Maurice Clemmons, had his sentence commuted by Mike Huckabee, there's a political angle to the story.)
I am sure you saw this but it is quite interesting. I think Christ came into it somehow. He was warned not to do it.

It is old stuff about Clemmons. It has come up before in the last campaign but it didn't stick.

Somehow, I think that four cops assassinated will catch some attention.

This out-Hortons Willy Horton and Dukakis.

By the way, Mike. Stripes ain't a good idea either. And they make you look even fatter than you are.

I know. Ad hominem. Couldn't help it when I found this gruesome picture of the family.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?