<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 20, 2009

FAST

Do you have any idea how much faster it is to type on the regular keyboard? And go to Google Images and really select stuff and then copy it in.

I have been using 90's technology. It was very clunky.

The main thing is the laptop effect but still there is the awkwardness of the touch pad and the mess with highlighting things accurately and all.

My laptop also has a thing about switching lanes every so often. I am typing here and the next thing I know it is entering up there in the para somewhere strange.

This isn't the old technology. This is just the old computer.

Like I said, I think that I may get a new laptop so I have a true backup with all the stuff on that the iMac has on.

I know. It is a depression and I am on a fixed and declining income.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?