<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

INSTANT LIFE

Jeez! It's Tuesday already.

Time is collapsing on me.

It seems that the regular weekly things that I do (house cleaning, the recycle pickup) are all happening faster. A shorter duration between them.

Before I know it, I am doing my Tuesday routine at the gym again. Cardio for 30, twists, chest, triceps, abs.

I think this speeding up of time feeds to the notion of eternal life. As time between events comes more quickly or seems to, then the natural extension is to have all of life, the week or month or year, happen all at the same time. Dig it?

So, eventually, if it is all happening now it is happening forever.

I don't spend a lot of time on this. Not out of fear or aversion to the thoughts. Rather than make me anxious, I am somehow comforted about the idea of everything now in and instant. Or everything forever.

It rounds off the edges of considering my non-existence. When I consider it.

I suppose this reflection goes along with a day of wills and trusts. So be it.

If your head is spinning now, don't worry. As time speeds up for you, it will become a part of the natural process. There is nothing scary about it.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?