<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 16, 2009

VACATION

Yes. When you retire you definitely still need a vacation.

No chores.

No talking. Much.

In my case, cooler weather.

Different scenes. Pelicans, seals, boats, boaters.

This will be me for four days and three nights beginning tomorrow.

Oh.

I forgot. No email, no blogging, no news on the internet, no nothing that involves electronics of any kind.

Here is where I am going. Shelter Island, San Diego. I've gone there for years. I will be staying down there at the elbow.

Lots of walking. Lots of sitting watching the boat ramp coming and going.

Reading.

Doing nothing.

I will be back Thursday.

This is the view that I will have from the place I am staying.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?