<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 15, 2009

DOING THE RIGHT THING

This web site is very interesting.

The Responsibility Project

There is a lot going on here.

At the center are a series of short films that present moral conundrums. Not too complicated.

There is a discussion page.

I found it intriguing and quite heartening.

Yeh. I know. Cynicism about corporate America and all but still. This is pretty nice to see.

The film that I watched was by the director Michael Apted. Party Guest. Other top directors are represented.

There are many films available here

Give one or more a try. Think about it.

Well, come on. What would you do?

I think that I would have called the cops. I don't think that I would have stood right there holding a pink box. But maybe.

What would I say? Notice there are all women in the bus. Just us two guys. And so on.

Or maybe this one suits better.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?