<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 24, 2009

SUFFERING

I seem to be afflicted with bloggers' block.

Part of it is the Inauguration. I am besotted with images from the days of celebration. I seem to be focused on every press conference and meeting. Every utterance of the new President.

But today, he and I get a day off. A break is a good idea for both of us.

The other blocker is that I have not had a wealth of material to work with. No one wants to hear about pedestrian days of repetitive events. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I have been going to my Meetings, meeting with friends, doing my chores. Monitoring the flow of water into the septic system and observing that everything seems to be under control for now. I put in new bugs and they seem to be working but how would I know if they were or not? I wasn't closely monitoring before.

My "cold" has finally dissipated. It took more than a week. A little over seven days. I still have a bit of crap in the back of my throat when I get up and I am still flushing the sini but I am not coughing and am not having that sinus pain which is like an ice cream ache over half the front of my face.

The sinus stuff got over the day after I decided I might have to call Doctor Jim and have it checked out. I never made the call but the intention got my body going to reject the bug.

Anything but going to the Doc.

The Sebring needed two new tires. 35,000 miles. Just about on time.

What other minutiae?

That is about it I think.

I will henceforth try to be more attentive to the bloggage. Promise.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?