<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 24, 2009

LOYAL TO THE CORE

I have wondered for a long time about what that 19-22% of bush loyalists look and sound like.

Now, I have my answer.

The first guy represents Lake Havasu. If you have ever been there you will probably not be surprised that they elected a first class dork to be their Representative.

This is the place that transported London Bridge all the way over to be set up stone by stone as a tourist curiosity. That it is.

Only not as curious as their Rep.

This half-wit is interspersed throughout the tape and ends in a grand fusillade of prime grade horseshit.

January 22? Abe Lincoln?

Labels:


Comments:
I don't think this helps but I found this:

1848 - January 22, gives a speech on floor of the House against President Polk's war policy regarding Mexico.

TKR
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?