<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 19, 2008

SUCCESS, YES!!

Well, not actually complete success.

I am calling for Seniors for Obama.

Up until today I got harsh old guys like McCain or no answer or, more often, "I don't take this kind of call". I used to be one of those.

It is alright. I don't take it personally. On the other hand, I was beginning to wonder whether Obama had any seniors going for him in Pennsylvania (the state I am assigned).

But today, almost in succession, two women said they were voting for Obama. They could not volunteer which is the main purpose of the call, but that was OK.

Interestingly, I am not to try to convince them about voting for Obama unless they are leaning or undecided. NO conversions from McCain.

I have made 15 calls and have 2 for Obama at the answer. Both will vote. One absentee.

This is about the percentage the Obama organization suggests will occur. The list is a bottom of the barrel one: not yet contacted, older (some in their 90's), not Democrats and so on.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?