<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 29, 2008

TODAY'S CRISIS!!

Not the Wall Street meltdown. That will come back. I am not going anywhere. Well, as far as I know. But if I do it won't matter anyway.

I don't like it but since I liked its rise into airy fairy land, I guess I can't complain about my portfolio or my real estate 'nut' coming back down to earth.

No, the real crisis today was that we couldn't find the fucking holiday cards!

We did the kitchen renovation in 'whenever' and have successfully forgotten where some of the stuff that was stored in moved cabinets went to.

Looked everywhere.

Except with the christmas decorations where, now, I remember we decided to put them because it 'made sense'.

Why are we looking for the cards now? Because this is when we have to go to the village, to a store, to get the early shipments of the artist we like.

The good, good news is that we have enough leftover cards from past years and won't have to buy any.

Good thing. I lost my whole nest egg today.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?