<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 11, 2008

RETURN TO AUTUMN

I had a great time off in San Diego, Shelter Island.

I saw lots of pelicans and more seals than I have seen there before. Seal play.

Some solid time supervising the action at the boat ramp was the biggest time investment.

Some lighter reading. Good.

Nothing else. No web. No teevee. Just a morning paper.

No email and not a lot of phone.

I know I am retired and really do not need a 'rest' but it is nice to get away, nonetheless.

And I came back to autumn!

Coming over the mountain through the high desert, the temps were in the forties.

Down here, in the seventies.

Very nice.

Of course, that is what I am used to now. We are having San Diego weather!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?