<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 11, 2008

NEW POLL

I drive myself nuts with polls.

Mostly because they are contradictory. All have a unique house or party alignment bias. Some run over three days and use and algorithm that washes out 'uncertainties' when 'uncertainties are what it is all about.

I read Gallup and Rasmussen and the new Hotwire dailies. Now there is a new one which looks to be more aligned with my interests:

The Daily Kos Tracking Poll

And it starts its daily report with a two point uptick for Obama.

I like that they include Nader and Barr. Remember them?

I like the way that they are not aligned.

We will see how they track with the others which, right now, are totally out of whack with one another. Meaning they are whacky.

I also read the poll accumulators; the polls of polls. talk about whacky. We will see. It is only 56 days.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?