<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 05, 2008

THE OTHER ELECTION

I have been so focused on the national that I neglected to mention that we more or less aced the locals here.

First, Proposition 98 flunked out. The people spoke. 99 won. The one which limits eminent domain without the trojan horse limitation of rent control in it.

That was the state.

In the local we got almost all our people in.

The Assembly candidate made it in. So did the judges. We vote for judges in California.

My vote is usually the kiss of death.

Hey. It worked for Hillary. I was still drinking the Koolaid in February. Or whenever it was.

Remember?

I thought Obama to be callow.

Well, he showed different. Anyone who can kick the Clinton machine's ass is a rough player as well as a smart dude.

Oops. We said goodbye to Ms. C. didn't we?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?