<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WIPE OUT

This is Kevin Drum's day. Three links.

SHOPPING CARTS

I have started wiping down.

I noticed those wipes a few months ago.

I scoffed.

Then I read about some of the shit you could pick up from them and tried it.

A kind of peace settled over me.

I now wipe when I go in and again, when I go out.

And I wipe the cart and my hands.

I am a wiper now.

This has gone over to the gym. I now wipe down after I use a machine and the other day I didn't like the look of the fat lady who used my bike before I got to it so I wiped after her too. She did not.

I don't use the sanitizers other than that.

We have a bottle at the kitchen sink but I just use my Neutrogena soap.

I don't want to overdo it.

I think that a modicum of bacteria are important to get so I build up the anti-bodies.

But the shopping carts and other mass 'tools'? I have seen someone with MRSA and have seen a lot of illness here lately. I don't want it.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?