<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 03, 2008

ELECTION EVE

I had hoped that this was going to be the primary day that would tell us results!

I am now less optimistic that will be the case.

Clinton seems to have halted the Obamentum. At least that is what the polls say.

She got him on the 3AM ad I think.

Now there is some shit about what, if anything, he told the Canadians about his 'real' position on NAFTA.

His game had to get some flaws. Sooner or later.

There is still the delegate count thing.

Everything I read shows that he will still be ahead unless Clinton smashes him. Not probable.

So we will have to wait and see.

And this will be a long wait.

They are counting the ballots by hand in Ohio and the Texas caucus takes place after their polls close.

A long night.

I guess I am lowering my expectations.

I am already thinking that I will be OK with either when, in fact, in my heart, I have switched to Obama.

But I will be OK with either. Just more OK with him than her.

The McCain campaign is not going to be easy for either of our candidates. We must have party unity after this is decided.

The elders are starting to move toward it.

A slog.

A wait.

I already voted. We thought, out here, that we would have a hand in the outcome. Maybe be the deciders.

We didn't decide shit.

So much for local arrogance.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?