<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 04, 2007

LET THERE BE LIGHT

I can't tell you how happy I am that Daylight 'Savings' Time is over.

I have been pushing the limits of light every day on the bike rides and it is neither fun nor safe.

They passed this extension of the time 4 weeks and that has not helped at all.

Under the traditional October close it was nip and tuck with the light but this has been very dark.

So, all the clocks went backward last night.

It took 15 minutes for me to change all the clocks and reset the pool controls to work with the light. I won't explain.

We squandered the extra hour by hanging out at the spa with a visiting friend.

That is much better than waking up an hour early. I was able to pretty much awake right on the mark today.

We will start the dog walks at 330 this afternoon. Sundown for us who are close to the western mountain.

That is OK too. A whole new set of people except for the few that will slide the hour just as I am doing.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?