<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

LAUNDRY LIST

I have a list of topics on my desk. Things I could write about for the blog.

I haven't yet.

So I thought today (it irks me to have an undone do list) that I could put them all together.

Here goes.

  • The roses are magnificent after a long period of dormancy. They do not like the heat. I don't clip them but let them sort of put up their little dead looking blossoms. Which petrify. But now they are back with a vengeance and very big and beautiful. What a pleasure.
  • It pisses me off to see people biking without helmets. And wearing earphones. One or both. If you are one of these people, put it on and take them off. The helmet will keep you safe in the inevitable accident. The earphones will let you hear traffic behind you and other warning noises which may put off the inevitable. And you will hear nature around you. The wind. The birds.
  • A week or two ago I had to delay lunch after I had gotten it all ready. So I put my sandwich and milk into the refrigerator and did whatever. When I came back I was astounded at how good the cold, cold milk was. Since then, when I make lunch, I take a glass and put it in the freezer while I remove the one I put in yesterday. I have ice cold milk. I know there is nothing new in this. Beer. Soda. John even has ice cold stein things that have liquid coolant in them. New to me though. And very good.
  • I have mentioned this before. I don't read the comics but I do read Zits. Every day and Sunday. It is wonderful. Have you tried it?
  • There. That's the crop.

    No more list.

    Magic.

    There is no movie today. A friend is coming over.

    Friends trump film.

    Labels:


    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?