<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

DOWN BUT NOT OUT

We lost our cable to the internet last night about 7PM and it is still limping back to business.

They blamed the power company which did have a big blowout down the street.

Not us.

We just lost the cable.

It is interesting to do without the 'net.

It used to freak me out when this happened but I have become inured to the absence.

I feel good about that.

I don't like feeling dependent on anything.

Sometimes that is a good thing.

Other times not.

But the net. I don't think I need it the same way that I used to.

After all, you didn't leave while I was away.

You didn't even know that I was away!

Those aren't our poles in the picture. I just liked the shot.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?