<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 11, 2007

BUZZ

You know that I cut my long hair off. No ponytail.

Well, not me. Someone else did the cutting.

I went twice and had to endure the barber's dog licking my feet, the barber's yakking, and the barber's unwillingness to do what I asked.

"Number two plastic, no taper, no lowering the ears, no talcum".

In other words just buzz the damn hair.

He said that he hated doing an incomplete job. I told him that wasn't his problem.

I notice that he collected the full fee when I left.

So I had enough of the dog, the yak and the attitude and realized that for the cost of two unpleasant haircuts I could buy a Wahl shaver and have John do it.

After all, there is no taper. No neck work. No lowering of the ears.

So I bought the shaver and today saw its first use.

I think that the new barber (his first time at bat) was a little nervous but, really, the job almost does itself.

In less than five minutes I have just the barbering job I had to pay $15.00 plus tip for.

One thing though.

It turns out that I still got my feet licked.

Franklin.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?