<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 23, 2007

AUTO PILOT

I read today that Karl Rove is an autodidact.

I had to look it up.

It means that he is self taught.

A closed system. No outside interference.

I am no sure what the author of the article I was skimming made of it.

I suppose that it is a good thing but then is it not like the lawyer who has himself for a client?

A fool.

Just think. This man's entire life has been political chicanery.

You must have seen the old film of him working in the Nixon dirty tricks department as a young man.

A closed system.

He is gone.

What the hell?

Actually, I don't think that he is gone. I think that he has just been put out of harm's way.

He, himself, is still positioned to do a lot of harm.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?