<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

TEE VEE

I don't suppose that anyone noticed that I have had the first embedded video on esrosedotblog.

At least there has been no comment.

I guess I will have to get the pile driver out and make a point out of it.

I am proud to have the capability but a bit embarrassed that it took so long to figure out that all you had to do was insert the embed code at the source and you would have the video switch right on your text. My text, I mean.

At least I got there before some other sad assed blogs.

The trick now is to moderate and not put every video I see that is funny or interesting into the middle of the blog.

But, I did think that this was both ominous and funny. Cheney lurking in the bushes as junior tries, once more, to con the American people about Iraq.

What is he doing there? Can you throw your voice that far?

Or maybe that antenna in georgie's back doesn't have nearly the range we thought it did.

I got this from Daily Kos.

Poor reading performance by the kid.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?