<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 13, 2016

A good omen in a bad time. 

This move looks good to me.

A man with many friends: Priebus tapped as chief of staff

On the other hand it does not look good to me for Bannon, the right wing fanatic of Breitbart to be on the inside.

But here is a thought.

What better way to co-opt the alt-right than to bring one of the big mouths in and put him in a sort of vague position as an advisor?

I know. I am incurable optimist but someone has to be.

If he let the execrable Bannon outside the tent he would not be able to control him. Inside, maybe.

And a soaped up Bannon could cool out the wing nuts.

I know. I an am optimist.

A silver lining guy.

So shoot me.

Priebus is also very very close to Paul Ryan who I think has a high investment in working to be the next President after Trump gets bored or decides it is too hard for him to do the job. That is possible. Remember he is the great resigner.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?