<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Second take 

Today's film is a take on high school rumor mongering and adolescent cruelty.

And it is very funny.

With a deft light hand Will Gluck writes and directs

Easy A (2010)

with Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Stanley Tucci and Patricia Clarkson.

I got to see this again because I saw a clip from it on line somewhere/.

It is a very funny scene with Tucci and Clarkson in their kitchen when they tell the little black kid he is adopted. All present react with astonishment.

There are a lot of good jokes and Badgely is as studly as ever and I had a good time. Technically this would be a 5 as I saw it a second time but I didn't know I would the first time so it doesn't really qualify but I might actually see it a third time in which case that makes it a 4.

Here is my favorite scene, the one that got me back to see this movie.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?