<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Keanu 

Today's film was a surfer movie.

Point Break (1991)

I have seen this before. I got it because it has Keanu Reeves in it and I needed a fix.

He is a very handsome guy in this. Younger, buffer. I like the offedness of his playing. Is that a word? It fits Keanu.

And we have a handsome villain, Patrick Swayze.

I have seen this before and it did not pale as a result.

There is some silliness with "the girl" but we have to wade through that.

The surfing photography is superb including a monster storm sea at the end. A Fifty Year Storm. They say.

It is a solid 3 out of Netflix5. I probably will not want to see it again but who knows. I might need a Keanu fix and this is a good one. He is coming out with Wick II a sequel. I do not do those but I will see his.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?