<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 28, 2016

Gadfly 

I have always believed that Elizabeth Warren was a pain in the ass.

A moralistic finger pointer who resides in a white castle high above our heads. A harridan without portfolio.

Now that she has gotten herself elected as a Senator from Massachusetts she has grown more shrill.

Now it seems she thinks of herself as the Executive Branch enforcer.

She reminds me of an irritating schoolmarm.

The Problem With Elizabeth Warren

Here, Roger Lowenstein takes he to task. In fact a kind of take-down.

It is good to see.

People of the Warren stripe have a bit too much fake humility for my taste.

I would like to see where and how she gets campaign contributions.

I just hate the "holier than thou" crowd.

They usually have something to hide.

Someday the people with torches and pitchforks might come for this whiner and provoker.

Boy she pisses me off. The ultimate scold.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?