<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 21, 2016

Citizen's duty 

We sent in our ballots.

So this one is history for us.

Except for waiting out the results.

There is enough that has been unpredictable about this General Election that I am drawing no previous conclusions.

I think we can all agree that, whatever the outcome, we are relieved to have it done.

Of course if Trump wins it will not be over. The battle will continue. I am a little like him in that regard. I "might not" accept the outcome.

No that is not true. He is a dick plain and simple and all that about accepting the results was a typical dick move. Spoiled brat stuff. His tony nose in the air waving his little hands.

OK. I am done. Really.

With Clinton? Well it will be interesting.

I never was a fan of Hillary Clinton but I had no data really.

What I have seen from her on this campaign tells me that I should have taken her seriously long ago. She is a strong determined and talented woman who is eminently qualified for this job.

No others need apply.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?