<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

My point exactly 

For somewhat different reasons than this guy, I am convinced that Trump is wrecking the Republican Party.

I’m voting for Mrs. Clinton because, despite her deficiencies, she will make a better president. But I have another reason. Defeating Mr. Trump soundly will help save the Republican Party. If he wins, a party built on freedom and internationalism will become entrenched as a party of authoritarianism and isolation, which means that within a few years it will atrophy and die.

And I do not want that to happen either, me.

With Clinton as President, the two party system will endure and continue.

She will give the GOoPers plenty to get organized for. And that is a good thing.

The "loyal opposition".

More here: Save The Republican Party Vote Clinton

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?