<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Muscles 

There is no doubt that Alexander Putin has muscles.

He shows them frequently. And not bad, actually.

He loves to ride horses and is a man among men.

He also ran the KGB in Russia and kicked a lot of ass and more along the way. A tough guy. Perhaps you would call him a thug. I would. The macho pose, the butchness. Is that a word?

Of course, he is also a die-hard Red and has a lot of blood on his hands.

Sorry. I am of the old school. "Commie red bastards" and so on. I grew up with my father's dinner conversations.

But my own rant lies low so I don't go on about it.

Putin. The devil.

In any case, Putin is not admired by many people. But someone !

Putin, Admired by Donald Trump, Emphasizes Strength as Virtue

Of course, I am pretty sure that The Donald doesn't have any muscles. Though while he probably hasn't tortured anyone personally he has certainly held some feet to the fire.

Why do I think that he is cruel? The lip? The sneer?

I will stop there.

I have never demonized the Russians. After Stalin who I grew up with the successors all seem like a bunch of pussy cats. But not Putin. Take a look at those beady eyes.

So, if you are so inclined you can get the American version. Vote for Trump. There is no doubt that four years or more of old fluffy hair would be a kind of torture. And we surely do not want to see him with his shirt off. Please.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?