<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

More rain 

We got what we wanted.

Rain, rain, rain and more rain. And still rain now at 1530 hours. A couple of days now.

It came in this morning and is staying.

We irrigate everything here but there is no substitute for rain. You can't go out and walk around in irrigation. Well, you can but it is not very pleasant. Irrigation does not really wash the tops of plantings down. Desert dust is going going gone today.

So we are happy. As long as it doesn't overstay its welcome. Maybe another day or two. But that won't happen. the little sun signs are popped up on my weather app on the iPhone.

Yes. My iPhone. How do I like it? It is OK. It has caché which is very important.

It is a bit hefty but I am beginning to use other apps than phone. I tried messaging but still do not have anyone else who does text.

I have browsed the web with it. I prefer my iPad but I can see the charm of the phone for a quick fix.

So. Here it is. Here I am. Progress. More expensive as always. And it does tell me that it is raining outside.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?