<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Go on, say it. 

Hillary is a "bitch".

There feel better?

And long may she wave.

The fact is that bitches of both genders rule.

I somehow feel that I qualify. As a gay man I suppose you can know that the "inside talk" often uses this word. Bitch.

The Bitch America Needs

So.

Out of the closet and into the streets.

Let's just let it out. Our own inner bitch.

If there is someone who can kick some ass, I think it is Hillary. She is toughness personified and it is finally time to just say so.

She is formidable.

I suspect that the debates are going to be a spectacle of put downs and take downs. Not from the blond boy, the "Gorgeous George" of our times.

But by the bitch.

I have noticed, haven't you, that Clinton has cultivated a different voice. It is a little gravelly. A bit of a snarl behind ready to leap out.

Watch out Donald.

You know, to be completely sexist about it, Donald is susceptible to blondes.

He falls for them and to them. Disarmed. Do you think that Clinton's hair looks a little more golden lately?

I don't want to project into the future.

I am not a fortune teller. But the idea that the big macho man could be taken down by a "girl" is too tasty to resist.

I will wait and see but I think this guy has it right.

She is the bitch we need. The word loses its power when put that way, eh?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?