<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Bookies 

I like to read about the "money markets" in election times.

These are the places where people put their money where their mouths are. Betting on the outcome.

I know, it is not the same. But it is a partially legalized version of the old horse betting systems.

Prediction Markets Score the Debate a Rout: Clinton Over Trump

I would bet for Hillary too.

OK. I just broke one of my rules and called her by her first name.

Everyone else is including her own campaign.

In the meantime, while I do not bet real cash, I do have an imaginary stake in the outcome. Her probabilities jumped six points yesterday.

Go Hillary! Go Ms. Clinton! Win, place and show!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?