<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 30, 2016

Adolescent 

I am a sucker for gay coming of age films.

The best ones are those which do not really focus on the gay aspect but more of the dynamics of growing up and out of the home. To be on one's own.

Today[s film is a superb example, and happily, the two young men happen to be gay. The guy we are focused on and his first boyfriend.

The film is famous as a gay film but transcends that genré nicely without giving up some rich love scenes and really enjoyable romantic times.

Come Undone (2001)

I am still working out of our own DVD collection. Once I got started with a few Techine films I couldn't stop. But I will soon. The Netflix are stacking up.

There is another film of this name so if you go looking, be careful. This is the 2001 one.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?