<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 05, 2016

Aaargh 

I wanted to see a few Gene Wilder pictures.

I also hoped to like them.

But today's Wilder vehicle was a boring and unfunny mess.

So much so that I quit before I was half way through.

I had looked forward to it because it also had the young Harrison Ford. He was such a total babe when he was young. He grew up to be classically handsome of course. And a star. But here he is just a knockout.

But not enough for me to plow through the rest of

The Frisco Kid (1979)

Ttis was early in the careers of both men and so a bad buddy picture seems to have left them unscathed.

Since I quit, that makes it a 1 out of a Netflix5.

It has been a long time since I dropped one of those bombs on a film. Usually the curation of reviews and ratings protect me from the lesser works of great men.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?