<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Three rings 

What a circus!

Now, the Pope himself has cursed Donald Trump for not being a Christian!

Holy shit.

Pope Francis Suggests Donald Trump Is ‘Not Christian’

And the Donald, cool as a cucumber, the king of cool responds.

Trump Calls the Pope's Remarks Disgraceful

The Popes generally stay out of the politics of their biggest donors but not this time.

Trump has been divorced. He is a money grubber. He is profane. What else? He is not tamable to fit the christer style.

I must admit that I am surprised. I would have thought him a "good catholic", that is, lip service and some spotty attendance at Mass.

Maybe he is not catholic. I thought he was.

Anyway, it is more than one could hope for.

Three ring circus. Clowns and acrobats. Animal acts.

I am also not sure how this plays with the Evangelicals. I grew up among them and they were sort of anti-catholic. Actively so in some cases.

Perhasps this boosts him with that crowd in the South.

What next for god's sake?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?