<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Self destruct 

I missed the debate the other night.

A passle of GOoPers does not interest me.

So I missed something that I would not have minded seeing, save wading through hours to get to that one spot.

How a Debate Misstep Sent Marco Rubio Tumbling in New Hampshire

Two things.

Christie is a formidable debater. It is too bad that he decided to fold his tent and quit the campaign trail. It would have made more excitement in an otherwise bland field.

Second, the GOP bench is very thin.

Once the Bush dynasty folded their machine the harm to the Party was revealed. A sad lot who gave into the Bushies and at the same time embraced some right wing idealogues who will wreck the Party.

The mainstream is now flooded with the religious nuts and neo-nazi cranks, the bigots and the billionaire puppet masters who fund this shit.

That is OK with me. I do mourn the death of the real Party. It used to be strong and capable part of the two Party system. But now, their weakness has threatened the System as a whole.

Hey.

Do you notice how I managed to not mention the bloviator with the blond forelocks? He is a distraction which will not go away. Not interesting to me. If he gets the nomination, I will be surprised but anything is possible this cycle.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?