<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Primarily speaking 

Bernie Sanders is an upstart.

And that is much of his appeal.

For me, one thing, he is not a Clinton. Or any other establishment Democrat.

It is interesting that both major parties are infested with upstart candidates. Men, and women, who do not fit the party mold.

The case for Bernie Sanders: Is it time to get rid of the prevent defense?

Four compelling reasons that Sanders has a chance. And a good one.

The article is addressed to the Bernie leaners. I am one. And I am about to tip over.

For some reason, I cannot forget his ad. You can see it below or, what the hell, a first. Watch it here again.

Who can resist Simon and Garfunkle?

And now, Bernie Sanders. I love the smile.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?