<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Equal rights front 

I can remember when men could not bare their nipples on a beach.

Well, my Dad could not in our annual trip to Ocean Grove NJ which was a colony run by the Methodist Church.

So, I have lived during a period when men's nipples were banned from sight.

My dad loved having his shirt off.

The other night we had home movies from back then and the number of scenes with my Dad shirtless is quite surprising.

He was proud of his body and did not mind showing it.

I learned something from that.

Being gay and all, I suppose a therapist would have a field day with my Dad-reaction.

Go ahead. Be my guest.

When it comes to nipples, I am unrepentant.

Without getting too detailed about it I can attest to the fact that nipples are very sexually attractive and also part of my own erotic mechanics. I smile at the idea of "erotic mechanics". I just mdd it up.

Gay men really really like sach other's tits. Probably the same as straight men like women's breasts.

To see them is, of course, erotic. Even though the women in this video deny it.

Nevertheless, the exposure of the female nipple is about 60 years behind the male.

Tit rights have been a long time coming.

Watch the men leer in this. Men are pigs. But then so are some women I have known. Leering is part of the fun. Enjoying each others' bodies. And, if you get off on female breasts you can leer too.

For myself, I will get back to good old male pecs.

Oh! Another thing. This is from the New York Times!

The Times!! The maiden auntie of newspapers. "All the news that's fit to print".

The Times have/has changed, indeed.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?