<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Clintonia 

I am not going to get a vote in the Republican Primary.

I wish I could, even as a spoiler.

But I could not even temporarily change my affiliation. My father would sway my hand. A lifelong Democrat and local political guy, there is no other party.

But I am restless. I am irritable. I am discontent. The Clintons are back and, as usual, Hillary is doing the things that piss people off. Unnecessarily.

They plot and twist and evade. They play politics where there is or should be no need.

Clinton Campaign Underestimated Sanders Strengths, Allies Say

They cannot see beyond their own entitled noses.

I am not a fan of Sanders either. I really do not go along with a lot of his "positions" and I do not much like to watch him talk or speak.

He gives me the creeps.

So, I have become part of the vast number of alienated Democrats.

I was a Joe Biden fan; aware that all the baggage Joe has or had would keep him from the throne.

But he got blindsided by life. He lost his son Beau Biden and he has not recovered. That smile is banked way down.

I see Obama holding him. Hugging him. But the happy warrior is not there now.

I still have my "cup of Joe" mug in the bathroom. It holds my toothbrushes so I see him every day.

I did buy a Hillary bumper sticker though. Four fucking dollars.

I used it to paste over an offensive anti-Clinton sticker a neighbor has/had on his car. He took the Hillary off then I started to peel the sticker itself. It is half off now. I work at it in the dark of night.

So I am combative. But I am not happy.

I am never happy when the Clintons are running things. They are a pox on our Party and I figure I will not see it put back together again in my lifetime.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?