<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Preview 

Today's movie has not been released yet.

I don't know how I got a copy but somewhere I read about it and then ordered it through Amazon. And here it is. Was.

Steel

A high pressure guy has some panic attacks. Serious enough to take some time off.

He finds a young man to hang around with. In a bar.

They have a great time together.

Then, we get to the suspenseful part.

And I will not tell you about it.

The surprise in here reminds me of similar films from the 30s or 40s in which people fall in love only to find out that their lover is not what they seemed. Not unusual in itself but in a magical realism way, good.

I have seen many films like this in my lifetime but none for a long time.

So, try it. I already bought it and will see it again. The leads are very handsome and sexy and there is a lot of skin to look at. Alluring and, actually, a surprisingly good story.

A 5 out of Netflix5 since I already know I will see it again.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?