<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 07, 2015

Debatable 

I did not watch the GOoPers have their debate last night.

No surprise there.

But in reading the accounts of what went on, I can see that Trump is a spoiler in the midst of some serious people and that is too bad.

While it is unlikely that I would go to the other side even in the most extreme geezer like conservatism, a last breath conversion, I will confess to some queasiness with Clinton and their dominance.

I am heartened to read that Kasich made a good showing.

The non surprise is the apparent weakness of Jebbie. A stand in for the franchise who is weaker than all the others. A diluted version.

He is a milk toast and not very inspirational. Not that I would be inspired but still, I do like me a good vigorous trouble maker.

I do not want to go into detail because I didn't see it and, frankly, am not interested. It is good to see that even the Repubs finally have to let women into the tent and that earlier in the night Fiorina did a good job.

It is still way too early in the game but it is nice to have the circus back in town. I have missed it.

I feel like the kid peeking under the tent to see what is happening before the real show begins.

The photo is interesting in a mild way. Notice the space the others give Bush? There is discernible space between them. And who put him in the middle? Did Barb call up and insist? Poppy? Not George, I am sure. I wonder what he thinks of all this?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?