<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 03, 2015

Well this looks good 

I have not been happy with the evident coronation of Ms. Clinton.

Sure, I will support her if she runs (?!). But the fact is that I have had just about enough of the Clintons in all forms.

As a Democrat, of course. I would never jump ship to the other team.

I am glad that Bernie Sanders is running but he is far to leftish for me and it is not a serious candidacy. And he lacks some fundamentals. Experience for one.

But now this, I could get very happy about Jim Webb.

Jim Webb: Warrior, Novelist, Senator

I could do this.

I love this photo. You can see her looking him over and seeing what we now see. Of course, I am being nasty. This is actually her quite familiar "serious look" which always ends up being a bit of a scowl.

Let's get out the popcorn. Or maybe not. I might even be persuaded to work for him!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?