<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Vilifying 

Lord knows I have a history of vilifying Ms. Clinton.

So who am I to say when others work up a sweat to do the same thing.

The Best Way to Vilify Hillary Clinton? G.O.P. Spends Heavily to Test It

And such is politics.

But what else is there to say? So much has already been dumped on. The Clintons, house brand that it is, has figured out how to deal with all of it.

Politics is a blood sport. Roughing is allowed.

They are up to the game and if they are not, then too fucking bad.

The worse thing for them is and would be self pity. Bill sort of wore that one out.

The GoOps on the other hand choose to ignore, at their peril, that they have 20 people running and we don't know shit about any of them. Well, some, and not anything I like.

And from my point of view not one of them holds a candle to our Hillary. There I said it. Just the first name. I would rather say Ms. Clinton but they have already removed that from the lexicon. No one ever said "Barack". I suppose they figure that it is too hard to fight up hill to get it changed at this point.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?