<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 26, 2015

Five 

We have been at a our current condo address for five years today.

It doesn't seem that long.

It is a little strange that in the same week, our old house is back on the market for 50% more than we got for it. But they are asking a lot.

That is history, though.

We are here and very happy with it. There is enough space and there is no maintenance at all. I do a little gardening in the front patio but it is pretty small potatoes and when I need some help I buy it.

There was a time when it was a puzzle to me why anyone would want to live in a condo. But when we found this place, I changed my mind almost immediately.

It has separate units and is not anything like the stereotype.

And, I have been able to keep a hand in by being on the Board and signing all the checks. Almost like my own house only not my money.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?