<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 04, 2015

Light out 

Marcus and I went out to pee this morning and I looked up at the sky as I always do.

There was the beginning of a lunar eclipse. The "blood moon"

I can see why it made the early people freak out. It is quite spooky when it is not expected.

It has happened fast.

I went and got John and we watched it creep to a complete wipeout which, as you know, is not really a black out. More a brown out.

It is quite something.

And to see it by accident was a particular thrill. I am not sure why I didn't know it was happening. actually. But there was that neat global cartoon showing the path of it about a week ago. I figured it would hit us in the daylight and then forgot about it.

Gee whiz! Holy kaboley!

Some of the christers think that this will be a part of the end times.

The same as the primitives.

But what do I know?

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?