<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Death wish? 

Christie is an interesting guy.

He evidently has decided that he needs to double down on some issues to get the hard core GOoPer vote.

Chris Christie: 'I Will Crack Down And Not Permit' Legal Marijuana As President

I will not comment on the use of weed. It is not allowed in my case for "medical" reasons but I am amazed that someone running for office now in this country would put this up front.

Of course it is a law and order issue. If the law says weed is not OK then he could not say he would contradict the law.

But a forceful statement up front, sure to alienate a wide swath of people seems impolitic.

Get the right wing but lose the middle.

I just find it interesting, to say the least.

I notice that his weight loss program seems to have stalled. Just sayin'.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?