<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Change change change 

I spent a lot of time working in Cincinnati and could feel the cold clammy hand of repression.

Well, that puts it a bit strong. It just came out of my fingers.

It is basically a dreary place with a lot of river and not too distinguished buildings.

Now, the place has warmed up some.

Gay Marriage Case Caps Cincinnati’s Shift From Conservative Past

My room mate from MIT was from Cincinnati. I am not sure if he was gay when we knew one another for a year but he sure acted "that way". He could not wait to get out of there.

Those were the closet days.

Then for years I went there to work for the soap company training middle managers. I worked with a lot of them.

I can tell you that while there were no visibly limp wrists, there sure were some guys who had the look. We can tell, you know. You cannot. But we can.

Nice.

Another example of changing times.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?