<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

And again.... 

The story of the French underground during World War II is endlessly fascinating to me.

It all occurred during my life time far away in a land torn by war and terror.

I lived quietly as a kid in Pennsylvania.

Today's film supports many viewings. This is my fourth or fifth time.

Army of Crime (2009)

What they were called by the Nazis.

This is a wonderful film and it still holds up after so many viewings.

Of course, the story is riveting. But the acting and the story line, the real people who hold the lines tight to the truth, is superbly written.

There are many fine actors in this film. Most would be well out of the memory of the war. But they are so genuine. I think because they are French and the French have not forgotten what was done to them. It is in their genetic makeup now.

A 5 out of Netflix5.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?