<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 12, 2015

We may as well start at the beginning 

Gail Collins writes about Hillary Clinton today and it is wonderful to have her back in the discussion.

Gail Collins. Not Hillary. Hillary never left!

A Clinton Email Defense That Turned Defensive

Clinton and her people have to do better than this.

It is not as though she is unused to the public stage.

Maybe that is the problem. Clinton fatigue.

All of us have it and we don't vote for another, keerist, year.

Or thereabouts. Eighteen months?

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against Hillary except the whole Clinton machine. It is surprisingly inept and tone deaf to its own missteps.

I think it will be OK in the end. But I have to get over my latent antipathy to the Clintons. All leftover from the Democratic Primaries which occurred four years ago.

I can tell that I am dispassionate about the whole enterprise.

There will be plenty of Republicans to mock and malign but for now there is just Hillary.

And why are we still calling her by her first name. Diminutive. Lack of respect. We do not even say "Barack". But that is Clinton's way.

Bill was Bill.

Boy was he.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?