<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Various 

For a Saturday I was pretty busy.

A meeting in the morning. The second season, fourth episode of Sherlock Holmes in which (spoiler), they left him for dead in the street.

So we will all have to wait and see how that turns out.

Then to take care of some of us who are ailing. Marcus has been throwing up so it is no food for him, just ice cubes for the rest of the day and then rice and chicken tomorrow.

He is not too happy about that but he is also not feeling good. So we are giving the recommendations a couple of days to work then see whether we need to take him in.

The on line suggestions are very good and seem to make sense and he seems to be OK with a diet of ice cubes which he refuses but conveys the idea that we are concerned for him and don't want him to go hungry. Or at least that is what I am telling myself.

And I am having a recurrence of sciatica which is an old problem, held in abeyance for a long time with the help of a chiropractor. Who I had stopped going to.

So human. Or something. If something is working quite well and there are no symptoms then consider ones self cured.

Fortunately I still have a chiropractor who knows my back and I will see him Monday. Right before I get my teeth cleaned. It will be my maintenance day.

I am not happy about this but the pain meds are working pretty well without going over the recommended amount. Not that I wouldn't give that a try for a short while if it got too bad.

I do not feel bad about stopping the chiro. Meaning I will not be ashamed to return. They actually like this, it makes them feel needed. And I know the guy from the time we moved out here many years ago. I have invested in his practice!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?