<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Rich people suffer too 

I don't mean to be nasty but that is one of the ideas in this film.

Last Weekend

at a summer house on either Lake Arrowhead or perhaps Big Bear. They are a lot the same. Maybe both.

It is a vehicle for Patricia Clarkson and a rather good one. She does not disappoint. It is not a great movie but it is a close in study of a family that is breaking up, growing up, moving on.

There is even a gay son and his lover.

I enjoyed the film very much partly because it is filmed at the next dock from where we stayed. Once. But it is also a good story and rather truthful.

I don't suppose the film has general appeal but I don't care about that. I liked it.

Very nice.

A 3 out of Netflix5.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?